QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Christian Metal Fans

Started by Oldiesmann, May 05, 2022, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Sounds like you got a bit of work a head of yourself. I know nothing about Sass. I have heard of it before but that's about it.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Oldiesmann

Yeah, I don't know anything about it either, and Sych0 doesn't seem to remember much about what he did with this theme either. Seems like I'm one of the only ones using it. If I could find another theme I liked as much I'd probably drop Potato altogether for something more straightforward but this one just looks really cool
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

Bigguy

It does look good. have you looked at the Cripzone for anything. There has been some updates to themes from there that might fit. (just a though)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Oldiesmann

I've got the Fusion theme installed as well... It's a dark-ish theme but doesn't match the logo (and isn't as dark as Potato).

Tweaked the layout of things a bit as well:
Added a welcome block (not much there but better than nothing)
Killed the stats block (no real need for it anyway)
Moved the recent topics block to the bottom

I'm still playing with ideas. It would be fun to post information about new/upcoming releases but getting all that together is a pain because so many of the bands in the genre are either independent or signed to smaller labels. There is a website that has news and information about Christian music but they don't have a way to filter their new releases feed by genre to my knowledge.
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

Skhilled

Ask them and see if they will update their feed. ;)