QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

All That's Interesting

Started by Oldiesmann, Jun 20, 2019, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldiesmann

Found this site earlier... If you're the type of person who randomly looks stuff up on Wikipedia to satisfy your curiosity, you'll love this... https://allthatsinteresting.com

I found this by looking something up to satisfy my curiosity. I heard the song "Share the Land" on the radio earlier. For those not familiar with it, it's a 1970 song by Canadian band The Guess Who that pokes fun at hippies and especially the communal living movement that was popular at the time. Anyway, this lead to me searching for info about communes, which in turn drew me into a photo gallery on the ATI site about communes in general as well as some of the more well-known settlements.

Now I've gone and liked their Facebook page and am reading about a guy named Forrest Fenn who supposedly buried treasure somewhere and left clues for people to come find it...
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

Bigguy

Quote from: Oldiesmann on Jun 20, 2019, 11:20 PMNow I've gone and liked their Facebook page and am reading about a guy named Forrest Fenn who supposedly buried treasure somewhere and left clues for people to come find it...
I just finished reading that yesterday morning. Something like 5 million in god and jewels or something. Buried in the mountains. Yellow stone I think it was, not sure. He thought he would be dead by now I think is what it said. I found the article in "Pocket" in FF browser. Interesting site you found there. I will check it out for sure.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Yes, I remember reading about that too. There's other similar stories like that around the world.

Bigguy

I guess it was 2 million and it was in the Rocky mountains. Still, pretty cool. It would be cool if we could break the code just by sitting here behind computers on SMFH, lol.

* Bigguy starts to daydream.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin