QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

windows 10 1903 release date

Started by lesmond, Mar 17, 2019, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Mine says,

Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.17763

So looks like yours is newer, but then your version of Windows is newer too.

Bigguy

Yeah, it has been nuts in the last few days. I think W10 updated 2 new versions in just 3 days. I think it is done for now. I hope it is. I'm sure there is a way to get your hands on the new browser and beta test it. There usually is. ;)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

Mine tells me there are updates ready but there's no apparent way of telling it to update !

I did a restart, nothing, just logged on still not updated.

Sigh.
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

When it's time to update my computer now shows new options by the power button in the start menu. It will have the regular options like shut down and restart. Then it will have options like update and shutdown or update and restart.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

Never noticed that as I hardly ever turn it off :)
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

lurkalot

Oh dear,  :o look what popped up in my Windows update today.  I assume they've fixed the issues they were having, and now rolling it out.  Anyone else installed it?

You cannot view this attachment.

lesmond

My windows pro is on 1809, and my old HP is 1803 also windows pro

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

I have installed it. The new features must be enabled by a hack if you want them to work. I forget what they are now. They have fixed some issues but are still havin problems with some versions of W10. Server edition I think they said. Read the link in this post:

Click

lurkalot

Went for it, but it failed to install. Error 0x80240034  :vcool

Bigguy

Bigguy

lurkalot

Apparently the code meant it failed to download properly.  Went back to Windows update and it was downloading it again.  This time it downloaded and started installing in the background. By the time I went to bed it was installed to 68% so left it on all night.  This morning it was sitting there waiting for me to restart it so it could finish the update. (doh).  So now it's installed and working nicely, and this is the first post made using it.

Bigguy

Skhilled

Not yet but just got another update to 1809 and had one yesterday. LOL

Bigguy

Holy shit, lol. I just checked the updates and I have another one ready to install. Right now I am on:

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Evaluation copy.build18912.rs_prerelease. 190601-1739

Now it gives me:

Insider preview 18917.1000

It's ready to download now. I can't do it yet as I gotta go soon but will update today at some point.