Jul 15, 2019, 08:03 PM

News:

Stable SMF release ver.: 2.0.15

Open

Started by Bigguy, Mar 02, 2019, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, I think it is time the site opened. So registration has been changed to email activation. All are welcome to come in and join the community. This site is a community based SMF help site. Which means it is members helping members in a positive way in a relaxed environment. If we can help you out we will gladly do it. Hope to see you on the boards. :rgton

Ronald

Congratulations on the opening.. :rgton  :hdan

Bigguy

Thank you. I'm glad it's open for sure. I was going to make an announcement on SMF but figured that can wait a bit til we are busier....if that happens.

lurkalot

Congrats on the reopening. :rgton

lesmond

About bloody time ;)

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

Thanks guys. Lets hope it's better than the last one. :hdan

live627

Bigguy

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 02, 2019, 11:19 AMLets hope it's better than the last one
And the last one was pretty good if I do say so myself. ;)

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 02, 2019, 12:17 PMAnd the last one was pretty good if I do say so myself. ;)

The last one was great, never figured why you closed it down..

Bigguy

I'm not to sure either. It was awhile ago. Can't remember now.

lesmond

Did you backup the database?

Bigguy

If I had it around here I have not found it yet. I worry it was on a hard drive that stopped working not to long ago. I may have another look but I am not even sure what version of SMF it was running at the time.

lesmond

Bigguy

Lol, it does to, lol. Very cool. Still it was back in 2016....let me dig around a bit. I doubt I still have it on a working drive.

Bigguy

Oooohhh, I think I found a database that is 22 mb from 2015. That's like a long time ago. Nothing more recent yet. I am surprised I had that, lol.