Dec 14, 2019, 11:06 AM

News:

Keep an eye on your notifications page. It can get huge.

QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new tutorial for Github is ready for your veiwing in the articles section.

{OLD} -New boards have been introduced. Stop on in and check it out.

Video of the week

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Update

Started by Bigguy, Apr 18, 2019, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Apr 18, 2019, 03:39 PM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 11:05 AM by Bigguy
The site is going to be getting an upgrade in the next few days. We are updating to Mybb :rflmao no, but seriously now, lol. I need to update the site due to a few things I did to alerts. So, sometime soon (next few days) I will update the whole shabang. Just thought I would post this to let people know in case you experience some downtime or funny behavior.

lurkalot

Nice.  Don't forget you're running a beta version of TP 1.6.3 instead of the release. There is a few changes.  ;)

Bigguy

I will make sure that is updated as well. :rgton

@rjen

Quote from: lurkalot on Apr 18, 2019, 04:03 PMNice.  Don't forget you're running a beta version of TP 1.6.3 instead of the release. There is a few changes.  ;)

Yep,

just noticed that this one is happening on here... that is fixed in the official version...
As non admin, the TinyPortal menu option brings me to an empty Admin screen...

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Bigguy

Oh I didn't know that. OK, we'll get'r fixed up.

Bigguy

The site has been updated just now to the version on GH. I hope this takes care of some problems. If you see any issues, please post about them.

Bigguy

Most of the mods and a bit of customization is done now. I will continue to work on the rest slowly throughout the day. I hope all is good in the land of SMFH. :vcool

Bigguy

Everything should be back to normal now. :rgton