Nov 21, 2019, 12:55 AM

News:

Backup those files BEFORE manually editing them

QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new tutorial for Github is ready for your veiwing in the articles section.

{OLD} -New boards have been introduced. Stop on in and check it out.

Video of the week

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Tp & the arcade

Started by Bigguy, Sep 01, 2019, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Both of these will be getting an update here on the site sometime soon. Probably today after I get done a bit of other work. :rgton

Bigguy

OK, so that didn't work, lol. This site is getting an update very soon though. A lot of progress has been made on GH so I think it is time. This should come shortly. There may be some server downtime, if there is, updates will happen after that. Don't worry though, we're not going anywhere. ;)

Bigguy

No server downtime. SMF TP and the arcade will get an update shortly.

Bigguy

This is on hold for now as I would like to take SMFH to version 2.0 of TP. I am gonna wait though for a bit. Just to be safe. ;)

lurkalot

I would hold out on the TP stuff, it's no where near ready for a site like this and will break it irreversibly.   Just carry on with your normal upgrades regarding mods SMF etc, but stick with TP 1.6.4

Thing with TP 2.0.0 is we've only just released a couple of first test zips, and a lot of stuff is still missing or broken at this early stage.

Bigguy

I understand. I will keep testing it on the other site. I'm anxious though, lol.

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 08, 2019, 11:54 AMI understand. I will keep testing it on the other site. I'm anxious though, lol.

Sure I understand that. lol..  I haven't even got it on a live site anywhere myself, just running it locally until we get it to a usable state.