Apr 05, 2020, 06:24 PM

News:

Have you backed up YOUR database today


Couple of strange errors

Started by Ronald, Mar 10, 2020, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ronald

Check all
 Guest
 Today at 05:29:01 am
 45.232.249.73
 3724332d34cefb41061d299a422507b3
 Type of error: Database
Database Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3


         SELECT id_member
         FROM smf_members
         WHERE real_name LIKE
 https://seniorforums.ca/index.php?action=search2
 /home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Search.php (Line 455)

 Guest
 Today at 05:28:11 am
 45.232.249.73
 3724332d34cefb41061d299a422507b3
 Type of error: Database
Database Error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay


                  INSERT IGNORE INTO smf_log_search_results
                     (id_search, id_topic, relevance, id_msg, num_matches)
                  SELECT
                     69,
                     t.id_topic,
                     1000 * (30 * (t.num_replies + 1) + 25 * CASE WHEN t.id_first_msg < 132675 THEN 0 ELSE (t.id_first_msg - 132675) / 56861 END + 20 * CASE WHEN t.num_replies < 200 THEN t.num_replies / 200 ELSE 1 END + 15 + 10 + 0 * t.is_sticky) / 100 AS relevance,
                     t.id_first_msg,
                     1
                  FROM smf_topics AS t
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj1 ON (subj1.id_topic = t.id_topic)
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj2 ON (subj2.id_topic = subj1.id_topic)
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj3 ON (subj3.id_topic = subj2.id_topic)
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj4 ON (subj4.id_topic = subj3.id_topic)
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj5 ON (subj5.id_topic = subj4.id_topic)
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj6 ON (subj6.id_topic = subj5.id_topic)
                     INNER JOIN smf_log_search_subjects AS subj7 ON (subj7.id_topic = subj6.id_topic)
                  WHERE t.approved = 1
                     AND subj1.word LIKE '%and%'
                     AND subj2.word LIKE '%updatexml%'
                     AND subj3.word LIKE '%rand%'
                     AND subj4.word LIKE '%concat%'
                     AND subj5.word LIKE '%char%'
                     AND subj6.word LIKE '%126%'
                     AND subj7.word LIKE '%version%'
                     AND t.id_board IN (14, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 245, 30, 282, 144, 81, 164, 280, 260, 163, 256, 120, 118, 119, 129, 261, 291, 199, 204, 195, 197, 283, 263, 205, 211, 215, 221, 222, 284, 230, 228, 229, 279, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 298, 297)
                  LIMIT 1200
 https://seniorforums.ca/index.php?action=search2
 /home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Search.php (Line 1132)

Skhilled

You've got me on this one...especially cause it's a guest. My first thought would be that a hacker is trying some type of exploit. However, it could be a bug in one of your mods.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 11, 2020, 10:17 AMYou've got me on this one...especially cause it's a guest. My first thought would be that a hacker is trying some type of exploit. However, it could be a bug in one of your mods.

Guest was correct, I did a IP check and it's coming from China, been getting hit badly from China lately

LandyVlad

Yeah gotta be careful you don't get a virus from them....


 :vcool thank you I'm here all week... :D
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Ronald

Quote from: LandyVlad on Mar 11, 2020, 10:46 PMYeah gotta be careful you don't get a virus from them....


 :vcool thank you I'm here all week... :D

Put both IP's in the cPanel  IP Block. I get hit a lot from China and Russia..

Skhilled

I'm not sure what firewall you are using but you should be able to block those countries temporalily. cpHULK should help too.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 12, 2020, 11:12 AMI'm not sure what firewall you are using but you should be able to block those countries temporalily. cpHULK should help too.

Never heard of cpHULK, and I don't see it in my cpanel

Skhilled

Mar 13, 2020, 10:27 AM #7 Last Edit: Mar 13, 2020, 10:31 AM by Skhilled
I thought you had a VPS. If you do and use WHM then you should have it in there.

Remeber me talking about using CSF (config server firewall) when you had a VPS with us? You can do it there as well as well as whitelist IP's and entire countries.

You can also use the regular version of cpanel to block countries or a range of IP's by using "1.2.3.*" or something similar by using IP Deny. The asterisk will cover everything covered by the wildcard/asterisk...0-256. So, it would be covering the range of IP's from 1.2.3.0 to 1.2.3.256. You can put the asterisk anywhere in the positions you like or one in every position (*.*.*.*) but that would block everything including you. LOL

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 13, 2020, 10:27 AMI thought you had a VPS. If you do and use WHM then you should have it in there.

Remeber me talking about using CSF (config server firewall) when you had a VPS with us? You can do it there as well as well as whitelist IP's and entire countries.

You can also use the regular version of cpanel to block countries or a range of IP's by using "1.2.3.*" or something similar by using IP Deny. The asterisk will cover everything covered by the wildcard/asterisk...0-256. So, it would be covering the range of IP's from 1.2.3.0 to 1.2.3.256. You can put the asterisk anywhere in the positions you like or one in every position (*.*.*.*) but that would block everything including you. LOL

My Arcade forum is on a VPS. My Senior's forum is on regular hosting package.

Skhilled

Ah! Then why not put the seniors forum on the VPS as well? You'd have more control over it.

You could put a test forum on it of the seniors forum to see how it goes first...

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 14, 2020, 03:58 AMAh! Then why not put the seniors forum on the VPS as well? You'd have more control over it.

You could put a test forum on it of the seniors forum to see how it goes first...

No I can't do that as much as I'd like to. I have a VPS with Contabo, quite a large one, enough for 5 forums, I split the cost with a lady friend from Greece, so it's not fair to her that I start bringing in other forums..

We both have Arcade forums set up in there each with it's own cPanel, she has access to the WHM, but I have the full control over the Host. Besides it's paid in EURO's which went converted is costly..

Skhilled


Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 17, 2020, 09:06 AMOk, I see...

As you know Arcades take up a lot of space. One of her members who also had access to the cPanel decided he was going to start a daily backup of the entire forum, games included, and save them in the cPanel, two days later we were all off line because of this.. He has still been removed from accessing any of the Host. 30,000 plus games take a lot of data..

Each cPanel has a setup the downloads a nightly backup for 7 days and then starts over again on top of the old backups..

Skhilled

Did you ever find the off-site backup you were looking for?

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 17, 2020, 10:15 AMDid you ever find the off-site backup you were looking for?

No the one I had was not large enough.. I did purchase jet back up, but let it go, because I used a Cron setup to backup each arcade forum nightly, for 7 days, then it starts over again. Backs up the forums only not the Games, games just have way to much data..