Jul 07, 2020, 06:10 AM

News:

How many easter eggs have you found....

Backup

Started by Bigguy, Mar 31, 2020, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Mar 31, 2020, 03:42 PM Last Edit: Mar 31, 2020, 03:46 PM by Bigguy
Well, we had to install an earlier version of the database today......Nah, just joking. As of this post SMFH is running the very latest from GitHub. Mods will be re-installed shortly. GH reports that SMF 2.1 is 99% complete. with only one thing left. Lets hope it's out soon. Thanks to All the Devs and various other people that have put their time into this. I think it is comin along great. Good work. :rgton As always, if you find bugs please report them in the appropriate board, thank you.  :vcool

Bigguy

Some mods are throwing errors upon install so I am gonna wait for a bit and see what happens with them. From what I gather there is a new column in the database which I think is causing mods to error.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 31, 2020, 04:09 PMSome mods are throwing errors upon install so I am gonna wait for a bit and see what happens with them. From what I gather there is a new column in the database which I think is causing mods to error.

I also am running the latest version.

I get the follow error all the time: Undefined index: first_message when anyone makes a post.

Bigguy

I don't get that here at all. :dontknow

Ronald

Might be one of my mod's.

Bigguy

Something to do with the PM system maybe ???

Ronald

Nope posting. Every time a member makes a post the error shows up.

Bigguy

Yeah not sure what that is all about. All runs good here. Is there any errors in your browser console ??

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 02, 2020, 11:18 AMYeah not sure what that is all about. All runs good here. Is there any errors in your browser console ??

What is this?

Bigguy

If you right click on your web page and go to "Inspect Element" A window will pop up on the bottom giving you code from the page and maybe any errors your browser finds.

Ronald

OK I follow now..

Errors are gone, Bryan came in and reinstalled some file, now we are the latest version from Gitbug

Bigguy

Glad to hear it. :rgton