Updated site

Started by Bigguy, Oct 19, 2020, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

The site has just been updated to the very latest on GH. Please check things out and if you find any bugs please report them on the appropriate board. Thank you. :rgton

@rjen

And I see the update of TinyPortal to 2.0.0 was also successful...  :rgton

You may see some new options in the admin area, and also notice the updated layout on the frontpage topics...

Bigguy

I will have to investigate more. Everything went great though. No problems. Well, SMF had a problem in the upgrader. It stopped in step six and went to a white screen.

Ronald

Thanks Geoff looks good. :lb

Bigguy

Bigguy

So, we had a small problem with the server but things, as you can see are back to normal. I will be attempting to take a closer look at this very soon. :rgton

Bigguy

The logo is fixed now, lol. That bugged me for a long time.

Bigguy

Seems there is a problem with images on the site, which I will try to address tomorrow. :dontknow

Bigguy

As you can see I am slowly playin with the theme of the site. It will be gradual but it'll get done. Also, at some point soon the server will be updated. I will post more before this happens.

Bigguy

Nov 12, 2020, 01:40 AM #9 Last Edit: Nov 12, 2020, 01:48 AM by Bigguy
Ok, I don't like the background either, lmao...bare with me. :emb

EDIT: Weeell, it doesn't look to bad.

lesmond

How about a background that changes on each page load :???

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

I've never been partial to that. I mean it's fine if you can get the right wall paper to use. One site I visit does that and I find it a bit annoying. :dontknow

Bigguy

Message icons are now back as well as the membergroup icons. :rgton

Oldiesmann

I like the current background image. Looks nice :)
Cincy Space - now open! https://www.cincyspace.net

Bigguy

Yeah, it's startin to grow on me. It'll stay for awhile I think. :rgton